Thursday, August 11, 2011

NYPD, NYS TROOPER, Town Police, Border Patrol, Customs, Other... AHHH HELP PLEASE!!??

Okay, well I am currently 16. I am now going into my junior year. I don't really know what I want to go for in college, but i really have my mind set on becoming a police officer or such, I don't know why, the cars, the guns, the action?, im not really sure, I am just fascinated by it. But i don't know what to do. I live on the NY/Canada border(Border Patrol/Customs), a mile down my street I can almost see the Border Patrol Office to get into Canada. I love NYC(NYPD) , I go there ever other month for a week to visit my brother. I live in a small town with a lot of family around(Town Police) . I love the water and ocean(Border Patrol), I live right on the St. Lawrence River. And i live next to a NYS Police Office(NYS Troopers) . I have no family members that are in any Law Enforcement, its just something i always dreamed of. They all sound so fun but i looked into them and i dont know what to do. Can you ALL help me decide college, and what best law enforcement you would do any why!?

No comments:

Post a Comment