Monday, August 15, 2011

Why don't her hugs feel special?

Ok so I am with a girl for the first time and we haven't been together for that long. Just a month. So we aren't really ready for kisses or snuggling or any of that stuff but we do hug a lot. So here's the deal, when I hug her it just doesn't feel right. I hugged girls before that I don't have any feeling for and I still feel something stirring inside me and I definitely like this girl more than the others. ok so why does this happen? I mean I can't say that I don't feel anything but it still doesn't feel right. Any suggestions, tips for better hugs, personal experiences , or anything else will be appreciated. Ten points to the best answer!! Feel free to ask questions if they can help your answer. If you have questions I will answer them by adding details

No comments:

Post a Comment