Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why can't people get along?

Why can't atheists, muslims, Christians, etc. all coexist peacefully without one or another taking some sort of cheap shot? It's a shame that Christians (as I am) have gotten a bad name because of the hypocrits, racists, bigots, etc. and the same goes for atheists and people of other religions. We are all people, and everyone should be entitled to their own beliefs without there being a huge fall out. I apologize on behalf of the hypocrisy from Christians. I simply was not raised that way, even though I am a Christian and there are specific things that the Bible says. I am not one to judge. God is the only one allowed to do so. Why when the Bible tells you not to judge, do some Christians do it anyway? I think we should all be able to coexist in peace, without constant arguments about religion, evolution, etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment