Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Crazy Monsters chasing me from the top of a Aztec Pyramid like setting?

In my dream I was in my old school and Patrick Stewart was with me and said something to make me feel good. Later on, I ended up being on top of this Aztec Temple/ Enclosed Jail type place where everybody tried to escape. The problem was, there was a set of cannibalistic or monstrous group of human beings which seemed like the ghosts from 13 Ghosts, I don't know. But anyways, everyone that tried to escape got hunted down by one of these fiends and killed. Later on, I made my run for it. I climbed up a ladder when one of these creatures stabbed me in the eye with a spear. I then, took his spear away and stabbed him with it and kept running. Farther on, I ended up dodging and fighting more and more of these creatures but I am not sure if I got away. I believe I did, but all the other people that were on top of this Pyramid Like Place were not so fortunate. It was like a mix between the movies The Ruins and 13 Ghosts but were not even close to it and it has been years and years since I have seen those. Can anybody help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment