Monday, August 15, 2011

In need of interpretation about a guy I like?

Yesterday I called this guy I sort have a crush on, and we had a very intresting conversation that made me say hmmmm.Well, come to find out that hes been jucing information from people about me that come to work with me, come to find out he would send people to work with me that he is friends with, to get information about me. He also told me that everytime my manager see me he'll tell him"Oh I seen your girl today, then he tells me that five different people came to him and told him "I like him" and he told me one girl that worked with me told him "Oh I seen your girl yesterday, and I think she likes you"..and he said that he told her"Well I like her too"..lol, so I ask him well if you like me then how come you never got in touch with me" and why didnt you meet with me when we were suppossed too, and he tells me that the reason is because he doesnt want to hurt my feelings, or hurt me because hes not really looking to get married right now, or get into anything serious and he knows hes not going to give me 100 percent of his time,....which blew me away because not once have I ever mentioned me and him having a serious relationship.Besides, weve only held a conversation together maybe three times, plus I've only seen him maybe three or four times over a six month period and we've never been on a date.I just dont get why hes telling me right off the bat that hes not ready to settle down, and we havent established a friendship.And why are people calling me his "girl", and why go so out of your way for a girl.is this the way the new dating process goes..?What is wrong with this guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment