Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Does he like me or is he just a player?

I was at a banquet for drama club and this guy came up to me and asked me to sign his yearbook, although I had hardly ever talked to him before, but I signed his yearbook. Later, he asked me for my number, but I didn't give it to him since I don't know him very well. Later, he asked if he could walk me home since it was late at night and I didn't live far from him, and I let him walk me. I'm not sure if he has potential since he wanted my number when he didn't even know me. The next morning, I saw him and said hi to him, but that was it. Do you think I should trust him or do you think he's a "player"? (I haven't seen him since the end of year banquet and probably won't until school starts in 3 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment