Saturday, August 13, 2011

My daughter is acting like a tart...?

I'm a mother to a 23 yr old girl. She was in a relationship and was so unhappy, he never hit her, I think he knew her dad and brothers would have killed him for that! She used to hate to go home to him, and often either stayed here or at her mates. She sat down and spoke to me one Sunday, and I told her if she was that unhappy she should move out. She told me she had met someone else a few weeks before and he made her feel good about herself and happy, so I said if it isn't working with J***** she should tell him, move in with us, and if she still wants to see the new guy, carry on! So on the Monday, she packed her stuff and told him. He was so sick about it, but he could do nothing, he knew for ages it was over. She's been back home for a year now. She is back to her old self now, happy and carefree, she ended up dumping the new guy! He was just a way for her to feel better about herself. So I think you should support her, let her know you are there for her and will see her through her decision. I know it's hard, but you have to do it. Good luck flower, sit her down and talk to her, don't care what others think, just concentrate on your daughter, and how to make her feel happier, it'll be worth it in the long run. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment