Monday, August 8, 2011

I love to run nude through the forest and frolic with my rodney flapping freely as coyotes snap at my heels?

I am what is known in the profession as a nudre runner. I cannto stop taking off my clothers. To the point now that I have nothing left to take off. Which becomes a problem. I attened my hiskool grad in the buck with my chatanooga in full fly. I was ejected from the proceedings by an exceedingly cross harridan. I believe she was in her late ninetees and evidntly had never received the pleasure of a nice thick Andrew Morton up her panama c. After this things lagged for a few years but I was able to stage a sensational flh during the coronation of the pope. As they were setrting the crown on his head I swung through the vertican on a silver tez with my Timothy Fitzgerald dangling menacingly over the gathered crowds of gaping ignorami. I am wondering, is this alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment