Sunday, August 7, 2011

Have any mothers in NJ been involved in a full blown custody trial and what was the outcome?

My husband filed for divorce in 3/2007. He is asking for sole custody of our 3 children with visitation for me being 2 days/week and 2 overnights/month. I am asking for joint legal, primary residential with generous visitation for him. He has made numerous allegations about me regarding alcoholism, drug abuse, child abuse and neglect. He has involved the police and DYFS multiple times. ALL investigations determined the allegations were unsubstantiated. I am currently $268,000 in debt due to legal fees. My husband is motivated purely by anger and revenge and he has a tremendous financial edge as his elderly parents are paying for his legal fees. When my children are with me (50/50 presently) , I care for them myself. When they are with him, they are pawned off to random babysitters because his job requires long hours and travel. My 14 year old son has already spoken to the Judge and has requested to live with me as he has for the past 9 months. Has anyone been through a similar experience and what was the outcome? Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment