Friday, August 12, 2011

Army delayed entry program?

I want to enlist in the army but my boyfriend is currently deployed and I want to wait for him to come back. In the mean time I was thinking about taking some college cles. Today I was told that if I have 24 credits I can enlist as E 2. By the time he comes back I will have those credits if I do a little more than full time. I also want to get into the DEP so I get meps and asvab out of the way. When I start college Im afraid I might not be able study for asvab at the same time. My question is: If lets say I qualify for any bonuses, will I still get them if I do dep or I'd have to go right away or when they tell me to? Also, when I sign the dep contract at meps without having the 24 credits, will be able to go in as E2 after I get the credits? Any additional info is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment